Wednesday, February 02, 2011

CBR Review: Invincible Iron Man #500.1

I recently reviewed Invincible Iron Man #500.1 for CBR and, in the process, wrote the following sentences: "The first of Marvel’s ‘.1’ initiative comics hit the stands this week with Invincible Iron Man #500.1, a supposed ‘easy jumping on point’ for new and old readers alike. So, with that in mind, the one question I’ve decided to ask myself after reading any of these ‘.1’ issues, whether it’s a book I currently read on a regular basis or not, is 'Does this comic make me want to buy the next issue?' Because, let’s be honest, more than other comics, that’s the stated goal here. You’re supposed to buy a ‘.1’ issue and, then, want to keep reading that title. The entire reason for these comics is so that people can pick them up and start adding that title to their pull list."

You can read the rest HERE!