Tuesday, July 06, 2010

CBR Review: Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?: Dust to Dust #2

I recently reviewed Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?: Dust to Dust #2 for CBR and, in the process, wrote the following sentences: "Last month, I said that 'Robert Adler’s art is impressive. He has a clean style with some rough edges that suits the writing and alters his style for each character.' This month, I’ll do myself one better and say that I love Adler’s art in the second issue of Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?: Dust to Dust and that it’s easily the best part of the issue despite Chris Roberson writing a solid, intriguing comic that uses the basic elements of Philip K. Dick’s world to create his own spin on things. I was pleasantly surprised with the first issue and the second one surprised me again by being better than the first."

You can read the rest HERE!