Friday, February 06, 2009

CBR Review: Youngblood #7

I recently reviewed Youngblood #7 for CBR and, in the process, wrote the following sentences: "Normally, I try to write all of my reviews for the week on Wednesday. That’s the day comics come out and the day that I get them, so it makes sense to make reviews as timely as possible. That said, it’s Thursday afternoon right now, and the reason for that is the boring mediocrity of Youngblood #7. I tried to write this review last night and stared at the cursor blinking. I tried putting on energetic music and stared at the cursor blinking. I tried putting on The Gonzo Tapes, recordings Hunter Thompson made while writing, thinking maybe they would inspire me and, yes, I stared at the cursor blinking. Blink, blink, blink. Eventually, I went to bed."

You can read the rest HERE!