Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Splash Page 7: Captain American #36

Holy shit, I forgot to tell you all that, yes, indeed there is a new Splash Page up where Tim Callahan and I discuss Captain America #36. He plays the role of "The American" while I play the role of "The Canadian" in a battle of words where the fate of two nations hangs in the balance. It's the red, white and blue versus the red and white... will the extra colour make all the difference? Will one of us finally verbally bitch-slap the other? What the fuck am I talking about? None of that happens in this week's column as Tim and I are totally in love with one another (intellectually, not homosexually... yet) and would never think of starting a war of words that would surely destroy us both.

Um... go red the column. I quote Raymond Chandler and who doesn't love him?